lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

comparative

Complete the following sentences with the right form of the adjective:use the compartaive form



COMPARATIVE
Sue’s car isn’t very big. She wants a car.

2. This house isn’t very modern. I like
houses.

3. You’re not very tall. Your brother is
.

4. Bill doesn’t work very hard. I work
.

5. My chair isn’t very comfortable. Your chair is
.

6. Jill’s idea wasn’t very good. My idea was
.

7. These flowers aren’t very nice. The blue one is
.

8. My case isn’t very heavy. Your case is
.

9. I’m not very interested in sports. I’m
in reading.

10. It isn’t very warm today. Yesterday it was
.

11. These tomatoes aren’t very good. The other ones taste
.

12. Ireland isn’t very big. France is
.

13. Liverpool isn’t very beautiful. London is
.

14. This knife isn’t very sharp. Have you got a
one?

15. People today aren’t very polite.
In the past they were .

16. A cheetah is than a horse. (fast)

17. Susan’s hair is
than Betty’s. (short)

18. The Mt Blanc is
than the Großglockner, the Mt Everest is the mountain. (high)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario