lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

object pronouns

Use the right object pronoun
I                     me
you                you
he                  him
she                her
it                   it
we                us
you              you
they             them

Fill and complete in me, you, him, her, it, us, you and them.

1. Who is that woman? Why are you looking at
?

2. Do you know that man? Yes, I work with
.

3. I am talking to you. Please listen to
.

4. These photos are nice. Do you want to look at
?

5. I like that camera. I am going to buy
.

6. I don't know Peter's girl friend. Do you know
?

7. Where are the tickets? I can't find
.

8. We are going to the disco. Can you come with
?

9. I don't like dogs. I'm afraid of
.

10. Where is she? I want to talk to
.

11. Those apples are bad. Don't eat
!

12. I don't know this girl. Do you know
?

13. Alan never drinks milk. He doesn't like
.

14. Where are the children? Have you seen
?

15. I can't find my pencil. Can you give one to
?
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario