lunes, 11 de abril de 2011

countable and uncountable nouns

use a,an,some and any

a/an with singular countable nouns.We use a/an in affirmative,negative and interrogative sentences

some/any with plural countable nouns and uncountable nouns.We use "some" in affirmative sentences and we use "any" in negative and interrogative sentences

1. Do you have milk?

2. Can you give him
tea?

3. Do you want
orange?

4. Give him
present.

5. Father buys me
stickers.

6. Do you want
apple?

7. Have you got
stamps?

8. Does he like
orange juice?

9. Do you like some butter and
jam?

10. Mum, please give me
melon.

11. Does the monkey eat
apple?

12. Tom gives me
nice present.

13. This is
excellent test.

14. Please buy me
little hamster!

15. We need
eggs to bake a cake.
16. Would you like tea?

17. She invites
boys from her class.

18. Do you want
orange?

19. Mum, I've got
letter for you.

20. I'd like
cornflakes, please.

21. I have got
question.

22. We need some eggs to bake
cake.

23. There is
milk in the fridge.

24. Do you want
ice - cream, Tom?

25. Please, buy
oranges. That's good idea.

26. I want to buy
shirt and pullover.

27. Jerry wants
toast.

28. Bring
bottles of juice, please.

29. I'd like to have
roll and tea for breakfast.
30. Buy cheese for dinner, please.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario